Saturday, October 6, 2007

The editor for this blog is driving me nuts. It reformats everything when I publish it to the internet.


I haven't posted anything lately. Here is my excuse... besides being overloaded with work, I've been to Italy for a couple weeks. What trip to Italy would be complete without a picture of the grand canal in Venice? So here it is.Actually Florence was a bigger highlight with so many sights to see, as well as being a center for the Italian leather industry. Here are a few interesting Handbag treatments I saw.



These two bags are interesting because the pattern is really simple and rectangular, then the bag is twisted into another shape. The strap attachment on the brown bag is really interesting .





































This bag has a feature I've only seen on luggage. You would think the teeth on the bottom would scratch furnature, nice leather though.


















On this one the interesting strap attachment doesn't save it from being just plain ugly.

No comments: